Chaski Global fosters a diverse environment to communicate and work with a world of global customers. Based in Charlottesville, Virginia, we use strategic messaging, data analysis, design, video, and web applications to make complex stories clear for our clients and their audiences. We are looking for a team member who is passionate about crafting stories through digital materials, eager to collaborate, and enthusiastic about creating designs for local, national and international audiences.
- 3+ years experience creating videos. This includes writing scripts and storyboarding, directing video shoots, and editing videos into final products
- 3+ years experience in graphic design
- Experience creating social media content and campaigns
- Experience creating monthly reports on emerging social media and communications trends
- Project management
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Data visualization
- Ability to create animated videos is a plus
- Ability to proactively engage with clients on campaign set-up and optimization strategy
- Build training materials and best practice documentation
- Curious about learning new trends and skills
- Maintain client relations
- Assist the Creative Director with design projects
A successful applicant will fulfill the above requirements as well as have excellent verbal and written communication skills; be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; and hold extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite, web, and social media. Knowledge of data-visualization platforms like Tableau, fluency in other languages specifically French, and having international experience are bonuses and will be considered when choosing the best applicants.
We make the complex clear.